Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Christian & Moses

Right after the 4th of July, we found a kitten at the church. No one claimed him so Richard and I brought him home. We took care of his medical needs, and had him neutered. The vet said he was 8 weeks old. We named him Christian since we found him at the church.

Saturday, I was running my laps when I heard meowing. I thought it was Emmy, chased up a tree by the neighbor's dog. I walked over and it wasn't Emmy. It was a small black kitten, aproximately 6 weeks old. He will be going to the vet shortly. We have named him Moses, simply because our daughter wanted to name him that.

Here there are sleeping together in the cat bed.



Needless to say, I am all scratched up as the kittens like hooking onto the tail of my shirt and scaling my body like Everest. Both kits are not afraid of dogs or cats at all.

The guys now outnumber the girls in this house...

1 comment:

SM said...

merry, long time no hear!!! hope all is well...i cannot help laughing at the cat post because Rich always used to say he would never allow cats in his house, and now he has 3!!!