Saturday, April 15, 2017

I Moved The Furniture Around...


The animals all got discombobulated and had to try everything out as if it was all new!




Buddy tests his couch to make sure I didn't do anything to it. 



Christian and Emmy have the same body language and expression!




Then they settled on the other couch.  Of course, Christian has to stretch out. 



This is a rarity - Emmy and Dinah usually fight with each other. 


Emmy is a Daddy's girl - she loves Richard.


She is more shy around me, but she loves my fuzzy fleece jacket.  


Richard was doing something with the tools and Dinah did NOT approve of him setting his drill on her bed. 


And then there's Christian, doing what he does best...napping! I leave these pictures to speak for themselves...


 











No comments: