Thursday, December 22, 2005

HOME FOR CHRISTMAS new review!

HOME FOR CHRISTMAS received a 5 Ribbon Review from Sherree at Romance Junkies! Here's part of the review...

HOME FOR CHRISTMAS is a story that will show not only the love that a mother has for her child, but the deep love that God has for his children that have strayed. Merry K. Stahel has shown the reader that through perseverance the dreams that we have will come true. We only have to hold on to the hand of God and not let go. For the Lord hears our prayers and only wants what is best for us. I would highly recommend this author to others. I am proud to give this great author a 5 ribbon rating.

1 comment:

Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

I was so proud of your review that I had to mention you (yes, again) in one of my blogs this past week. That is such a terrific review, Merry - and well deserved!!!