Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Washing fabric...

Dinah cleans Christian after whomping him in their playfight yesterday.



I brought most of my fabric into the house from the garage. In between writing and editing, I've had to wash it all - it smelled of mustiness from being out there. Because so much of it is scrap and unfinished edges, when folding time comes, I have to use the scissors to cut all the threads that have wrapped around everything.

So tedious.



What you see is 4 loads of laundry. Doesn't look like much, does it?

Oh, and Christian and Dinah think of this as their bed, so my placing fabric all over in neat piles was simply an invitation to cuddle up to it and sleep. Look close. They're in this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so love your Kitty stories and pics. Thanks. I am a friend of Sunny I am in Topeka.
Janet H.