Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hectic and our Monday walk...

I've been traveling - went off to a conference and only just returned last week, but playing catchup with home, family, animals, and chores.


However, our morning walks resumed and I have lots of pictures from the last few days.




 
This was Monday's walk. Richard, Buddy and Echo were ahead of me.


As we went further up the road, the clouds shifted and this was the view. 


I took a shot straight up the road.  You can see some of the 'God rays' to the right. 


Came home to the butterfly - a White Admiral - on the hoya carnosa. The plant is native to the tropics and was given to me by Richard's grandmother. This plant is over 40 years old. I've had it 20 years and when Grandma gave me the slip, she said she'd had it at least 20 years. After she passed, I took the whole plant because no one else wanted it.  So now I have two.   

No comments: