Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The things I want to say...

The program that allows me to keep this blog (Blogger) is acting up. There is a known issue with some folk not being able to post photos anymore. Apparently, if a person has several blogs, it can affect one but not the others, or affect all of them. This appears to be my case. I cannot post photos anymore as the software no longer allows it for MY blogs. I sent an email message to the powers-that-be and was sent a form reply of all the "fixes" I've already done. Several times. Oh, well.

Okay, maybe this blog isn't affected...hmmm...took this last week. It is a mirror image of me - my hair looked good and no one was around so I took a picture in the bathroom mirror.



All is going well with the building, the dogs, and the family.

Les came for a week-long visit. She had a lot of fun and it was good to see her.

In two weeks, we'll have more visitors. Maggie, Thomas and Katie will be here for a week, too.

I'm gonna be busting rocks for a while. The hole was dug for my crawl-space foundation and now, it will be leveled and partially buried to bring it back to ground-level. Before its buried, Pa wants me to start cleanup of the big chunks of rocks dug up by tossing them at the bottom of the hole for drainage. There are lots of rocks. LOTS. So I'll be busy for a while.

We'll have a downtime for about a month or so as the concrete cures. I also have to wait for more money to come in around August so we can continue building.

Other than that, life is good.

1 comment:

Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

My best to the whole fam-damily as they descend. *grin* BIG SHOUT OUT TO MAGGIE, KATIE, MOM, & TOM (who squired us about OKC).

I'm not blogging much, mostly just writing and trying to make sense of the jumbles I have on the screen. Central h/a has been on the fritz, so traffic in and out, cranky phone calls when something doesn't work, that sort of thing.

Blogger is being a pita, but hang in there. Love the photos when you can get 'em.