Monday, February 26, 2007

Technically, I'm a day ahaed...

Of the East Coast of the USA, anyway...LOL.

Talking to a buddy about writing today.

We were discussing how writing is a lone endeavor. You simply can't pull family and friends into it.

I told her how I was planning to buckle down and really get into my writing. I was hermiting away - making myself scarce so I could do something I truly enjoy.

I was also getting to the point that I want to be less involved in outside interests. I want to spend more time with my family and friends and less time running thither and yon doing stuff because I feel obligated or am coerced into it.

I told her I plan to be a small ripple on a pond in other people's lives...and make big cannonball splashes in my own life.

I'm still having fun with my writing...its going great.

No comments: