Monday, February 13, 2012

Buddy, Christian, Dinah...

I took the beds apart and stored them away, in preparation for selling them.  Well, I sold them, but the folks who bought the set wanted to see one bed set up, so rather than dragging the bed back into the house, we just set it up on the back porch.  Looked out the window later, and Buddy was lounging on the bed...when they were in my sewing room, he laid on them all the time.  Guess he decided to reclaim his territory. 


Buddy on his bed.


The dogs and cats have a jealousy thing going on.  Every time one gets in Richard's lap, the others vie for a place when that one is done.  Christian and Flint had been snuggling Richard, so Buddy decided it was his turn to be the baby. 


And then there's Christian...he has to be touching me if I am nearby.  Guess its the warmth, or something.


Then he got hot...


He is under the covers.


Then he stretched out.


Stealing the dog bed in the corner of my sewing room.


Don't ask.  I have no idea how that could be comfortable, but he stayed that way for a good hour. 


Note where Dinah's tail is positioned.  When she wants attention from me, but doesn't want to beg for it, she will sit on the corner of my desk and flick her tail over the computer mouse, where my hand happens to be. I will lift up her tail and move it, she will flick it back.  This goes on two or three times, before she concedes, and then climbs into my lap, crawls up my chest, and nestles in my neck.  She sits balanced on my left hand, so that I can continue to use the mouse with my right hand.


No comments: