Saturday, June 02, 2007

Talking To God...

When I was a little girl of about 7 years old, my mother bought me a Bible. The Bible had six classical art pictures in it. Each one was painted by someone famous in the Renaissance style. Each one was an image of a famous event where God spoke to people. In each one, to represent God, there were rays of sunlight coming from the clouds in heaven.

Being a small child I thought whenever I saw those rays of sunlight coming from the clouds that God was talking to someone.

The whole family now refers to this natural effect after rainstorms as "God is talking to someone."

Yesterday, God spoke to us as we stood in the doorway of the Airstream...(grin).



Since the light is so intense, I'm taking it that he approves of our homemaking abilities.

No comments: