Thursday, January 24, 2008

Busy...

Flint only had half his staples removed. Although he's healing well it's slower than the vet anticipated. He's very active and wants to run and play so we have to be careful he and Echo don't get too rough.

We took them for a walk in the woods today and he really enjoyed it. Towards the end he started getting cold and headed home. I went with him and Richard let Echo play for a bit more before coming in, too. Its about 7 degrees outside and the sun is shining. The grass was crunchy with ice and the air was pretty brisk, but no wind, so it was nice.

Mom is healing from her second cataract surgery. She is very happy to be able to see better, although she still has to wear the sunglasses for a while.

I'm still working on decluttering my office which is difficult due to the fact that a lot of my stuff is still out in the garage. I have binders, sheet protectors and file folders somewhere out there! I suppose I should go out there and haul in a few boxes today.



Echo and Flint last night waiting for supper.

No comments: