Friday, July 08, 2011

Sitting on the deck...

It was a nice afternoon so I took a magazine and went out on the deck.  Buddy was the only one who would come with me.  Richard took this photo of us through the window, the screen is making the picture cloudy. 


Buddy with me.


Later, I was working on the computer and saw a flicker out of the corner of my eye.  It was the fawn, scampering about in the open while Mama Doe grazed.  Finally, the fawn settled to snack a bit.  Again, photos are taken through the window, and the screen causes the cloudy effect.  Mama is to the left.  The other doe is probably last year's fawn. 


Baby stops playing long enough to let me get a face shot. 


Christian had his leg in the air, washing his toes, when he switched gears to wash Dinah, who was sleeping, instead.  He didn't put his leg down, just continued with the washing on Dinah's head.  This cat causes much amusement around here. 

No comments: