Saturday, August 27, 2005

April 14, 2005

I sold a story!
Yes, I sold another story! Yippee! I'd totally forgotten about it. I got the contract in the mail today so I signed and shipped it right back out. I wrote about 20 pages last night, not sure of count because I edited out some stuff that sucked away 5 pages or so. The story is moving right along and I hope to have it done shortly. Its time to move on! I want to work on other stuff. Getting bored with this one. Not that I haven't had fun with it - but I along about 2/3 of the way through all I want to do is finish the darned thing! I'll probably write more tonight, too. Flint and Echo are having fun this evening - its such a nice day now that weather is warming up that people are going for more walks. The dogs can see right out the front bedroom windows and enjoy watching the street so they can keep an eye on things. Lots of barking and excitement as people and other dogs go by.Okay, off to write!

No comments: