Saturday, August 27, 2005

April 7, 2005

And so it goes...
I packed up all the stuff Jenny wanted to send to Goodwill. It’s in the trunk of my car, all ready to be dropped off. There's more in the garage, but I think I'll deal with that when I get to the garage. When I cleaned the baseboards in her room...well, they're all scratched up and need to be repainted after all. I was hoping to begin moving my sewing room in this evening, but now I have to wait until after Sunday. Richard won't have time to paint until then. Jenny rode down tonight with her friend, Marissa. They're out visiting a friend and will stay there overnight. Tomorrow, Jenny will drop by here and we'll take her back up to her apartment. That way, we get to see it and Jenny also gets Daddy (Richard) to put up some shelves and pictures on her walls. I packed up the things she'd forgotten, too. Those will be all ready to go when we head out on Saturday. We're making progress...sigh. Off to finish up the laundry.

No comments: