Saturday, August 27, 2005

May 16, 2005

Work...
Richard finished painting the living room ceiling, his office ceiling and our bedroom ceiling. The only ceilings left are the laundry room and the dining room. I spent most of yesterday writing. In between web-surfing, playing with fabric and cleaning up my office/sewing room. I threw out 2 bags of trash that had accumulated - old magazines, old bills and paper scraps of numbers, dates and whatnot type notes I write to myself all the time. I pulled out my nephew Billy's quilt top and will decide what to do with it over the next few days. Katie's quilt is currently at the long-arm quilter's. Since we are going up to visit them in June, I thought it'd be a good idea to have their quilts done. I hung SECOND STAR TO THE LEFT, STRAIGHT ON TILL MORNING in my office today. Everyone noticed, of course. I had to explain the stars, the quilt, the story. They thought it was great. Anyway, must get back to writing. I have a June 1 deadline for this book! ACK!

No comments: