Saturday, August 27, 2005

June 16, 2005

Discombobulated...
I'm tired today. I was yesterday, too. I went to bed early and slept the night through both nights, except for 30 minutes last night. So I got up and wrote for a while. I'm also grumpy about a few things and I'm sure that's contributing to the cause. I need to do something about it or make the decision to let it ride. Its a work-related issue, nothing big, but it needs to be taken care of. Roy showed the house yesterday. The puppies and I drove around the neighborhood, checking out other houses. I'm very interested in houses now, in anticipation of building my own. I keep seeing architectural details, landscaping and window treatments I want to put in my house. By the time I'm done, I'll have a Georgian-Southwestern-French-Quarter Colonial-Greek-Frank Lloyd Wright Usonian mish-mash that will horrify archeological architects (and my neighbors) for years. Gonna have to keep a lid on some of it, I think . Anyway...Must. Go. To. Work. SIGH.

No comments: