Saturday, August 27, 2005

February 12, 2005

Things that go on...and on...
It’s been a long work week. I've had to stay late to let the new route drivers drop off their bags. MEB was down in the Valley most of the week. I thought I had a handle on most everything, but I still don't quite get this dispatching thing. Don't know how that will work out. The house has suffered for my absence. Dog hair is thick, dust is thicker and the mail is piling up on the table. Echo and Flint want food, love and play. Especially play. I come home and basically eat, read some online and fall into bed. The poor dogs are left standing at the door, their expressions forlorn, their little dog ears droopy and sad. I plan to let them run and play this weekend. We plan to finish the kitchen over the next two weekends. We have to buy primer paint for the cupboards, the paint is not adhering properly. Advice from the experts at the home improvement store necessitates the purchase. Richard wants to do once set of cupboards at a time. I agree. I bought books to read this weekend, including Tony Hillerman, Sharon Sala and Cathy Mann. We shall see if I have time between painting and writing.My friend, Aaron (we went to 3rd grade together) IMed with me for a bit and showed me what he's done during his two weeks vacation. He painted and furnished his dining room and went out to his special place in the desert and found petroglyphs! He took many pictures and sent them to me to enjoy, too! Gerrie and I are doing an herbal cleansing regimen to start our road back to a healthy life. It is not difficult but it requires me getting up 30 minutes earlier to accommodate the routine. This is my second day and I am pleased, so far. Its not been hard to implement or follow through on. I IMed with Leslie the other night. She and Jenny are still having a lot of fun together. Jenny hangs with Leslie's roommates while Leslie is at work (evening shift). They've been partying and visiting and seeing friends and family on weekends. All is well and they're enjoying life. And on that note - I must be off to bed...

No comments: