Tuesday, August 23, 2005

April 28, 2004

20040428

Yesterday was Jenny's lucky day. We went to her Honors Luncheon and she received two awards. Just before the luncheon, her advisor called and let her know that she also received a scholarship but they didn't have time to put it in the program! Still, YEAH! Then she went to the dentist and he took her braces off two days early. So she bought a lottery ticket because its her lucky day!My sister sent me the addresses of 3 friends she knows over in Iraq so I can make up boxes to send them stuff. Socks. They need socks. And snacks and no rinse body wash. I was gone part of yesterday and when I returned Echo was very clingy. She is still somewhat of a baby, but a very independent baby so it was kind of surprising. When Richard came home she was thrilled to see him, too. She even consented to get in the car to go for a ride to the mini-mart. Echo doesn't really like riding in the car. Flint loves it, he is content to be anywhere I am even if it means a car ride. Flint is the one in the picture with me. Well, I must get to writing. I've read all my emails, my boards and the weblogs I'm following. I'm currently reading MY UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST by Oswald Chambers and NIGHT WITHOUT END by Alistair MacLean.

No comments: