Saturday, August 27, 2005

January 1, 2005

So...it begins...
Yes, we are really painting, cleaning and doing repair work now! I ordered some new parts to fix both the stove and dishwasher. Richard fixed them and both look brand new! Wow. I was afraid we'd have to buy a new stove, but nope - it looks great. Of course, now that it looks great, I have to really CLEAN the kitchen.Richard is painting the hallway, still. I went out and bought more paint for him this morning. A soft cream for the hallway to brighten it up. Home Depot was nearly derelict - guess no one realized it was open today, either that, or they partied too hard last night. From the sound of fireworks to the wee hours, I'd say it was the latter. Kitchen cleaning is going slow simply because I'm cleaning from top to bottom. I don't want to have to do this again for a while!Anyway, back to it!

No comments: